- LocationMacon, GA
- Project Executive(s)Ezra Peterson
- Project Manager(s)Meghan Blanchard
- Site Superintendent(s)Matt McCloskey
- Materials Used Starnet Preferred Vendors: Armstrong Flooring, Inc., MAPEI, Tarkett Johnsonite, Tarkett
- Other ContributionsArchitect: Azar + Walsh Architects, General Contractor: Parrish Construction Group, Project Assistant- Kristina Hood, Contract Administrator- Terri Fields Project Coordinator – Taylor Hicks, Project Estimator- LaChrisha Beard
River Edge Recovery Center
The new 48,000 SF River Edge Recovery Center was a true team collaboration between DCO Commercial, Parrish Construction Group, and Azar Walsh Architects. The lodge-like feel was designed to provide a more relaxing environment for the large one-story footprint. Separate wings were created to serve adults and children in the short-term crisis service center. Our team spent a great deal of time and preconstruction effort with our estimations, shop drawings and layout meetings due to the heavy pattern coordination with the adjacent finish subs and epoxy grout for this project.
To learn more about the River Edge Behavioral Health Facility, click here.
To read our latest blog post, click here: