- LocationSugar Hill, Georgia
- Completion DateJanuary 18, 2017
- Account Executive(s)Ezra Peterson
- Project Manager(s)Meghan Blanchard
- Materials UsedDal-tile, Ceramic Technics, Trinity, Stone Source, Walker Zanger, Ceramic Technics
- Other ContributionsFowler Design Associates, Inc.
Reeves Young, a commercial construction and water reclamation company, used DCO Commercial Floors as the flooring contractor for the 50,000-square-foot, two-story headquarters on a 10-acre lot on Peachtree Industrial Boulevard. It is twice the size of the company’s previous headquarters in Suwanee, according to a statement from the company. This project was complete with high end design by Fowler Design Associates, Inc. The main lobby was beautifully done with pattern stone floor, stone base, and stone columns with Schluter trim. The bathrooms also have stone floor and base. There are numerous stone and glass accent walls.