- LocationAdairsville, Georgia
- Completion DateMarch 1, 2018
- Project Executive(s)Joe Pryor, Luke Canup
- Project Manager(s)Erik Klaasen
- Site Superintendent(s)Andrew Hildebrand
- Materials UsedDaltile Ayers Rock Silver Summit, Fawn, 12 x24 ; Daltile Ayers Rock Bronzed Beacon, Light Smoke, 12 x 24 ; Daltile Rittenhouse Almond, Antique White, 3 x 6 ; Daltile Ayers Rock Rustic Reminent, Light Smoke, 13 x 20 and 6 x 6 ; Daltile Ayers Rock Golden Ground, Linen, 3 x 3 and 13 x 20 ; Marmi Quartzite Perla, 6 x 24 ; Anderson Engineered Vintage Maple Heritage Wood Random Sizes ;
With more than 3,000 acres in North Georgia, Barnsley Resort is the ultimate hospitality retreat to unwind and enjoy all the pleasures and pursuits the grounds have to offer. Travelers who crave a connection to an outdoor lifestyle, is inspired by nature, and is intrigued by history will find this resort most appealing. There is something for everyone: from golf to horseback riding, from shooting to hiking. Cozy, rustic accommodations, a diverse selection of delicious dining options, a spa, shopping, and Barnsley’s authentic, active, and genuine hospitality lifestyle attracts people there time and time again. The Inn’s design was inspired by the British architect Edwin Lutyens, who is known for designing English country homes at the turn of the 20th century. The three-story Inn at Barnsley Resort was built to compliment the resort’s pedestrian-friendly, English-inspired village. When you step into the Inn’s reception area, you’ll notice the hand-scraped hardwood floors, a grand carpeted staircase, and exposed beams. Intimate seating areas in the Living Room evoke the feeling of being an invited guest at a fine country estate. The Inn at Barnsley Resort welcomes those who wish to explore this North Georgia resort with 55-well-appointed guest rooms and suites. DCO Commercial Floors is honored to have taken part in the installation of the flooring at this beautiful and historic inn. The inn features three room options: Inn Room King, Inn Room Double Queen, and Executive Suites which feature a private living room and spacious floor plan. From the stone entryway, hand-scraped hardwood floors in the reception area, through the carpeted living rooms, ceramic tile guest restrooms, and into each carpeted guest room and suite you can see the incredible work completed by our installers. The flooring in the kitchen, dining area, and the gift shop was also installed by DCO Commercial Floors, completing the all-around look and ambiance of the resort. Featured in the Atlanta Business Chronicle, Atlanta Jewish Times, SuccessfulMeetings.com, and Curbed Atlanta (as one of the 10 most beautiful places to get married in Atlanta), Barnsley Resort has earned a reputation for it’s breathtaking features and beautiful design.