Work with DCO Commercial Floors, a Starnet member!
In 1992, a handful of independent professional flooring contractors from around the country came together to discuss a novel concept. By sharing knowledge, skills and resources with each other, they realized they could become a positive force for the betterment of their trade, and help their customers do their jobs better, too. Many years later, and now more than 165 members strong, these industry leaders hold true to their original vision. By doing so, they continue to earn the respect and trust of architects, designers, facility managers and the flooring industry’s premier manufacturers.
- Coast to Coast North American availability for your one building or multiple- location project. With independent contractors located in the top markets across the U.S. and Canada, there’s a Starnet Member nearby who will be happy to service your single project in any region, or any number of installations in multiple regions. No matter where you’re located, how many locations you have, or how many types of floorcovering you need, you can count on consistent, professional service for each and every job.
- High standards and strict entry requirements ensure that you’re working with only the best flooring contractors and manufacturers. Entry into Starnet is highly controlled. Members have earned peer approval and must demonstrate a proven track record. Our high standards translate to peace of mind for you and your customers. Our code of ethics includes compliance with the flooring industry’s best practices, financial stability, a commitment to the environment, and the ability to provide a broad spectrum of services prior to, during and after installation.
- Full-service ownership to ensure your project’s success. We have an unrivaled commitment to better project outcomes. This includes anticipating job requirements, planning for the right products, correctly storing products according to manufacturers’ recommendations, using the best tools and most highly trained labor to install flooring, scheduling correctly to help facilitate and coordinate the installation with other interior fixtures and finishes, and last but not least, providing post-installation clean-up.
- We’re your one-stop stop shop f or all commercial flooring needs: carpet, resilient, hard wood, ceramic and raised access. Our strong relationships with the nation’s premier flooring suppliers offer you a wide range of quality products and related installation accessories for your project. We’ll help you select products that meet your aesthetic, performance and maintenance expectations. We’ll guarantee that they’re correctly installed with the right accessories, such as underlayments and seaming adhesives for floors, that perform as great as they look.
- The partnership between contractors and suppliers brings best-in-business solutions to you, our customers. The spirit of camaraderie between Starnet contractors and manufacturers is at the core of the partnership’s strength. The respect that Members have for each other and for their vendors fosters cooperation. Working together, the unified team can accomplish much more on a facility manager’s, architect’s or interior designer’s behalf. That includes working with our valued suppliers to resolve any issues, should they arise.
- Our vast amount of collective knowledge is a free and valuable resource for you. Your regional Starnet Member has access to the greatest pool of floorcovering information available anywhere. Partners share their acquired knowledge freely with each other and with customers. We’re committed to educating each other about the latest in flooring products, tools and techniques, and we will be happy to advise you when you have questions about product selections and related project details.
- The security of working with a local professional who seeks to build long-term client relationships. We’re experts at understanding and trouble-shooting issues unique to your region. That’s because we’ve built our businesses locally and regionally. Our local experience is an invaluable resource. Our reputations help drive our success. You benefit by us being here today and tomorrow.
- A range of auxiliary services that are easy on the environment. Our access to specialty tools and services can save you time, money and installation-related headaches. All of our Members are committed to reclamation and recycling services to help reduce environmental impact. Also, many Members offer environmentally friendly maintenance services that will improve the look and life-cycle of your floors.
- Special needs? We can handle it. The devil is in the details, and our Members are well prepared to handle them. For example, we can turn to our proprietary Liftman™ equipment to reduce time, labor and potential damage associated with library, retail and office flooring installations. If parts of your facility require specialty flooring such as raised access, slip retardant or ADA compliance, you won’t need to look for a specialty contractor or second source for installation — Starnet Members are knowledgeable about these requirements.
- Our worldwide network can be trusted with your flooring investment. Choosing, installing, maintaining and disposing of floorcovering represents major decisions and a significant investment. The wrong choice can bring serious consequences. Starnet Members, individually and collectively, have earned the trust of scores of facility managers, architects and interior designers by helping them make the right decisions.