- IndustryStudent Housing
- LocationAtlanta, GA
- Project Executive(s)Danny Thompson
- Project Manager(s)Crobin Mintz
- Site Superintendent(s)Jay Halvorsen
- Materials UsedShaw Commercial, Trinity Surfaces, Daltile
- Other ContributionsGeneral Contractor: Landmark Urban Construction, Contract Admin: Lana Browning, Estimators: Danny Thompson & Todd Minish
We could list all of the reasons that The Mark Atlanta stands out from other student apartments in Atlanta, GA, but wouldn’t it be easier to show you? Join our interest list to learn more about what we offer, including:
- Furnished Apartments
- Luxury Amenities
- A Student-Centered Atmosphere
- Convenient Location
- Individual Housing Contracts
- Roommate-Matching Services
Completed in 2019, the Mark Atlanta provides off-campus student housing in a beautiful high rise in midtown for convenience of location and the heart of the city. Located in Midtown, The Mark Atlanta puts residents in the center of a vibrant community that is waiting to be explored right outside their door. These student housing apartments are close to Georgia State University, Georgia Tech, and Emory University. Each apartment has luxury furniture, an in-unit washer and dryer, and all the amenities any college student could want.
DCO Commercial Floors collaborated with Daltile, Trinity Surfaces, and Shaw Commercial on this project. We were able to push through the challenges of working on a high-rise building in midtown, as well as logistics to complete a beautiful project that showcases the beauty of the downtown Atlanta area. Our partners at Landmark kept things running smoothly and resulted in a project finished on schedule and completed with excellence.