- LocationOakwood, GA
- Completion DateAugust 17, 2018
- Project Executive(s)Luke Canup + Joe Pryor
- Project Manager(s)Jessica Harrison
- Materials UsedTandus Centiva LVT & broadloom powerbond, Mannington sheet vinyl, Armstrong VCT, Johnsonite rubber base, Mapei floor prep & adhesives
- Other ContributionsJackson Design & Interiors
The client wanted to remodel their 15-year-old pediatrics office in Oakwood, Georgia, with a warmer and more kid conducive space. The designer chose Tandus Centiva’s Contour Series LVT for the flooring throughout. The warmth and beauty of the wood look gives a welcoming and comfortable feeling to the space while the ease of cleaning and durability of the vinyl makes it a win-win for the client. DCO Commercial Floors worked to replace the existing flooring while the office was still in use. In order to not disrupt current operations, dust containment and minimization was imperative, all while working off-hour shifts on nights and weekends in phases.