- LocationDacula, GA
- Completion DateDecember 28, 2018
- Account Executive(s)Luke Canup + Joe Pryor
- Project Manager(s)Amanda Manley
- Materials UsedArmstrong LVT, Johnsonite rubber base, Mapei adhesive & floor prep
- Other ContributionsJackson Design & Interiors
The client wanted an update to their ten-year-old office in Dacula, Georgia, to a softer, more modern feel. DCOCF replaced carpet in all of their hallways and staff offices, opting for Armstrong’s LVT product for its durability, ease of cleaning, as well as its beauty. The client loved it so much that they decided to also replace all the VCT in exam rooms and restrooms so that it is now throughout the space. The final phase was scheduled to be completed in early 2019, but the crew with DCO Commercial Floors was able to complete it in one weekend before the end of the 2018 year.