- LocationDecatur, Georgia
- Project Executive(s)Luke Canup, Joe Pryor
- Project Manager(s)Erik Klaasen
- Materials UsedCarpet: Tandus Centiva Coastal, Bronze Age | VCT: Armstrong Imperial, Greyed Blue | Roppe base | Mapei adhesives & prep
Built in 1825, the pastor of Decatur Presbyterian Church wanted to hold onto some of the history of the building. The wood base in the building held a historical value to the church, so it was kept in place. It was installed with much care by our team to avoid damage. Since the church is so old, the substrates were less than ideal. This project required quite a bit of floor prep before the floor covering could be installed.