- IndustrySenior Living
- LocationStone Mountain, GA
- Account Executive(s)Luke Canup + Joe Pryor
- Project Manager(s)Erik Klaasen
- Materials UsedJohnsonite rubber base, Mannington broadloom carpet, American Olean tile, Daltile tile, Tandus Centiva LVT, Mapei adhesives & floor prep & grout & thinset
- Other ContributionsFoley Design
Located in Stone Mountain, Georgia, Cobblestone at Park Springs is a resort-style retirement community. This project was a complete and total renovation, modifying nearly the entire 40,000 square foot senior living facility while occupied with residents which required additional attention to ensure that existing residents were not disrupted. This required precise and phased scheduling approach. The renovation includes 63 individual units, all common area spaces, corridors, public spaces, and two full kitchens. Beautiful Mannington broadloom carpet was chosen for the floors because its seamless, durable, and low-maintenance qualities made it the ideal product for the space. American Olean and Daltile tiles were used in the bathrooms and kitchens in pretty patterns and designs.