- LocationFlowery Branch, GA
- Project Executive(s)Ezra Peterson
- Site Superintendent(s)Ryan Baldwin
- Materials UsedWilliam Bird
- Other ContributionsContract Administrator - Terri Fields Project Coordinator - Taylor Hicks Project Estimator - Mary Kim PM Team Leader - Jeremy Prather, General Contractor: Parrish Construction, Architect: Robertson Loia Roof
Cherokee Bluff Middle School
Cherokee Bluff Middle School s a brand new Middle School located in Hall County, GA. DCO was responsible for Quarry Tile, LVT, Carpet Tile, Custom color Purple Fleck Rubber Tile for the weight training room, and rubber base. It was over 100,00 SF of LVT so that was the most exciting part. We also did all of the stairs with rubber treads and landings. The majority of this project was an intricate pattern where we relied heavily on our subs to perform. We didn’t have too many challenges to overcome other than getting the customer custom color they desired. Our partners at William Bird helped make that selection and execution seamless.
To learn more about Cherokee Bluff, click here: