Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 /hour
We are searching for a discerning and detail-oriented Window Treatment Installer under the position of Field Manager. The position should measure installation areas chosen materials, prepare work surfaces, and then safely position the coverings. You should also ensure flawless adherence to regional building guidelines.
To ensure success as our CWT Field Manager, you should be knowledgeable about commercial window covering solutions. Ultimately, an excellent Window Treatment Installer will exhibit thoughtful, measuring, installation, and customer service every time.
CWT Field Manager Responsibilities:
- Discerning suitable window coverings in consultation with clients and furnished project information.
- Measuring pertinent features of every installation area.
- Removing clients’ existing window coverings before conducting new installations.
- Treating surrounding surfaces to ensure their appropriateness for installation.
- Fitting blinds, drapery, traditional and motorized, and similar coverings.
- Replacing components of clients’ window coverings, if required.
- Informing and collaborating with Project and installation Managers
CWT Field Manager Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Highly varied, demonstrable experience as a Window Treatment Installer.
- Knowledge about applicable Microsoft software is preferred.
- Familiarity with pertinent regional building guidelines.
- Driver’s license.
- Well-honed worksite preparation abilities
- Refined, thoughtful customer service skills.
- Capacity to lift large, bulky materials.