The Warehouse Receiver position is a senior position that requires knowledge of the receiving , pulling of picking ticket and shipping of picking ticket positions. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel are needed. This position is the first of three opportunities to check our incoming freight for accuracy in quality, quantity and matching of bill of ladings to purchase orders. A Warehouse Receiver also has the daily job duty of shipping out product, completing supply ticket requests and maintaining a clean and functional warehouse. This position is the first step in supplying our customers the correct product. Must be willing to take and successfully pass a drug screening test. Must be able to lift 60 pounds. Must have a valid drivers license. Must be able to work various Saturdays. Prefer expereince driving a forklift and previous receiving expereince.
Warehouse Receiver Tasks .
- The Warehouse Receiver Reports To: The Warehouse Supervisor.
- Communicate with drivers.
- Print purchase orders in RFMS (computer system).
- Compare purchase orders to the bill of ladings.
- Compare our P.O. to the material that is to be received.
- Operate forklift equipment to unload trucks.
- Ensure correct quantity and accuracy while checking in material.
- Use Microsoft word.
- Process receiving paperwork.
- Operate forklift to place pallet in correct warehouse location.
- Process paperwork in the computer into RFMS.
- Turn in paperwork to be filed.
- Ship out materials with installers.
- Initiate Supply tickets.
- Maintain a clean warehouse.
- Stretch wrap pallets of material.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- Must be able to work various Saturdays.